thinking about multiple isp's

Ok here is what I'm trying to accomplish.
Right now we've only 3/4 T for internet access. This new program they want requires a full T just for it. My proposed solution is to bring in a DSL or wireless link for some cheap access for this new application. What I would like to do is setup a linux box with 3 nics. Traffic would go like so

client-->linux box-->firewall for 3/4 T

when client wants access to new application on the internet at A.B.C.D address then it goes like so

client-->linuxbox-->NewLink

my idea is to use a bridge for the regular access and a route for the new application access. Sat a bridge from eth0 to eth1 but routing to newlink from eth0 to eth2. I would like to use the linux box as the firewall for the newlink side of things.

Any helpful hints?

Thanks,

Dan