Re: Split access, load balancing AND forwarding: HOW?

From: "Luciano Ruete" <luciano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> This solution works in theory and in practice, so plz, get your hands dirty
> before you post your next great idea.

I understand your explanation fully but believe me I also have got
hand-on experience with using the alternative, ie

1. I don't use multipath weight routing.
2. I use PREROUTING all the way, ie I don't use POSTROUTING.

Instead, I use iptables  'recent' and 'statistics'/'random' match to achieve
load sharing.

I have use this for many years already, believe me I am not theoretical.
It's just a matter of different ways to doing things. If you search the web
it will come upon many others using the same method I used.

Cheers