Re: client disconnecting

Alin Ilie wrote:
Radu Oprisan wrote:
Alin Ilie wrote:
Hi,

I have two connections to the Internet.

I implemented the load balancing as described in chapter 4.2 "Routing
for multiple uplinks/providers"
The problem that occurred is that the client applications like Yahoo
Messenger or even PuTTY (SSH client) are loosing the connection very often.
Does anyone experienced this problem? Does anyone knows an workaround
for this problem?

Cheers,
Alin

Your problem may have something to do with cleanup of connection
tracking tables or cache routing. Are you sure you have the correct
rp_filter settings for what you are trying to do?

I had the rp_filter set to 1.
I changed to 0 for all the interfaces, and I will see if this works.
Thank you,
Alin Ilie :)

Still doesn't work. :(
Alin