traffic accounting again

HI ,

  Please for advice.  How I can get traffic from classes and to write it into mysql database.  Probably this question is often asked but I cannot find good solution. Main problem that I try to fix is that when I do traffic accounting for network with huge number of IP addresses from Linux  most of accounting systems doesn't work very well  and made big load of CPU

Is there any tool that just read traffic from classes per IP and write it into SQL database ?

Regards

Foxy202