RE: Problems with HTB. Help!

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 10:36 +1100, tkb2766 wrote:
> [...]

Can you send your modified rules then that you say still 'did not work'?

Your scripts as previously sent would definitely show the behaviour you
describe, ie all unmatched traffic (including your p2p machine both
ways) rate limited to 30kbit

>   I also do not have
> the capability to use CLASSIFY in IPTABLES - what module provides this
> functionalty?

Not sure what the module's called, but it's "CLASSIFY target support" in
the kernel menuconfig (CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CLASSIFY in the kernel
config file)

If you haven't got it just use MARK, but you'll need the extra filter
lines for tc.