VPN Solution

Greeting List Members,

I'm not sure if what I want to do is possible at all.  I have an office network (ONet) with 3 uplinks.  Each of these ISPs give me a block of /26 to /29 IP addresses, as my needs / demands are.

Now, I have a remote server (RS) hosted in a data center, which communicates between several hosts in my office.  What we want to do is encrypt the data being transferred between RS and ONet.

We already established a IPSEC tunnel between RS and ONet through 1 of the uplinks.  Is it possible to have 3 different IPSEC tunnels through the 3 uplinks, and then have a load balancing between the 3?

We have also taken a /26 block from the data center provider, and have routed the /26 through the IPSEC to our ONet.  Can we have the same /26 use the 3 uplinks configured as IPSEC tunnels and load balance between them?

If you need any more explanation, I would be happy to provide that.

Regards
HASSAAN