Multiple Internetconn. & DNAT

Hello,

I came across a problem today, which after trying a number of approaches I
could not solve, and I am hoping someone out there knows how to deal with
this.

Situation:

2 different internet connections on eth2 and eth3

Traffic coming in on eth2 goes out on eth2 and traffic coming in on eth3
goes out on eth3 (because of rt_tables, and routes, which works fine)
unless I do a DNAT to a different machine.

i.e.

default route is eth3

traffic comes in eth2 --> DNAT --> eth1
machine behind eth1 answers correctly, but the resulting packets choose
the default route (eth3) to go out and not the way they came in.

or in ipaddress description:

default route is 81.223.13.xx1

eth3 = 81.223.13.xx2
eth2 = 91.112.38.xx8

Packets coming in via 91.112.38.xx8 for port 80 get DNATed to
192.168.10.199:80
on returining from 192.168.10.199 they choose the default route
81.223.13.xx2 on their way out.

Without the DNAT the setup works fine, with the DNAT they don't.

I am grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

.peter