Are There better EQL devices

I have set up one of our routers to use a TEQL Device to direct the outbound traffic but I would like to have a bit more control with how it sends out traffic.  Is there a “better” EQL device that would allow me to say set the rate of the connections and have it fill up the first pipe then dump to the second then the third and so on so that an outbound connection could use the combined outbound connection more efficiently?

Joe Gavin