LoadBalancing on many asimetric different dsl's.

Hi,

my company have just bought new network and I have question about one problem.
As in topic we must use few completely different dsl's and balance traffic between them.
2M/0,5M 4Mb/0,5M 8M/0,5M
M=Mb/s
I've never done such thing before so I have doubts how it will work. If the links are symmetric 2/2 4/4 8/8 there is no problem because with weights I can compensate  the difference between them and achieve nice results. But what in my situation?
My questions are: how to set load balancing to get all links equally loaded and avoid situation when the up load will be full and download almost empty? I believe this situation can happen due to fact that load balancing is based on flows and for example p2p or smpt/pop3 will eat whole upload.
If my problem isn't clear I'll try to explain it better later.

Thanks in advance.
Pozdrawiam
sawar