Re: egress bandwidth not limited / limited extremely inaccurately

Roman Skula wrote:
Andy Furniss napisał(a):

Roman Skula wrote:

05:04.1 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5714
Gigabit Ethernet (rev a3)

You may need to turn off segmentation offload with ethtool -k

A huge, wet kiss for you, this turned my sky blue again. :)

Lol - I forgot to mention: be carefull about using htb default, your arp/other link layer end up there. If you don't specify a default htb will let them through unshaped, you can make a filter to catch the unclassified IP traffic and send it to the class you want.

Andy.