Wireless LAN

Hello,
I am afraid if I post in an inaproprate forrum.
I am novice in the traffic control TC with Linux. I have a R&D project and i should to apply a lot of QoS mecanisms in a wireless environement!
I have an access point witch is rely to a PC and three laptops. The PC play a role of a controleur. All traffic must travers throw it.
I have configure the AP to only play a role of a forwarder. The tables are configured also and all traffic passe throw the PC. My problem is how i can (begin) use TC in order to differentiate wireless users?
have you examples? good tutorials?

Thanks!