Re: Load Balancing Problems

On Friday 05 January 2007 08:33, Alan Romaniuc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a router that got its second link. I was trying to do load
> balancing, but i can not get it to work properly.
>
> Just one link works at time, and is always the second in the command ip
> route add default table 222 proto static.
>
> Am I missing something? My script is below. I am using Debian, tried
> with kernel 2.6.19 (my compilation) or debian's  one (2.6.18-3-486),
> same results

Try "your compilation" without CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH_CACHED

there are several threads on this topic in the archive, one as reference:
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20060618.150532.8a6cc07f.en.html

If it solves the problem, maybe is time to contact the author of Multipath
Cached and send some report.
--
Luciano