Re: How can I do traffic shapping for passive ftp ?

Hello Sebastien,
If you are configuring the server side(where the ftpd is running) then you can tell the ftpd which ports to use for those passive connections in its configuration file.

Then you can apply your rules on those ports ;-)

HTH,
-nik

Sébastien CRAMATTE wrote:
Hello

I've setuped a bridge with  iptables + layer + ipp2p + tc
I don't know  how to shape  passive ftp ?

If I put rules on port  20, 21 or using layer 7  iptables accounting
still empty ...
When I done a tcpdump I can see that othe port than 20 or 21 are used ...

Any Ideas of how I can achieve this ?

Regards