Re: Per-process QoS on Linux?

i use a mixture of multiple IP addrs and IPTOS (see
http://arctic.org/~dean/mod_iptos/ for an apache 1.3.x module to set IPTOS
on a per response basis).

but for uid specifically you can also use "iptables blahblah -m owner
--uid-owner $uid -j MARK --set-mark N" and then match the mark with tc.

tc filter add dev $foo protocol ip parent 1: prio X handle N fw flowid A:B

-dean