Re: RE: VPN Solution

Rangi Biddle wrote:
This is an update for anyone that has been attempting to get a PPTP VPN working using PopTop with more than one simultaneous connection from an external source to a PPTP VPN behind a router that is NATing connections through. I assume that whoever is setting this up has some general knowledge of linux and how to compile a kernel. I also make the assumption that you already have a PPTP server up and running but are requiring more than one simultaneous connection. I also offer no warranties or take on any responsibility on whether or not this breaks your system and causes damage of any kind.

If you have any problems please mail them to the list and I will see if I can be of some assistance.

So I take it that you were you able to get PPTP / PopTop working the way you wanted with multiple concurrent PPTP connections?

Grant. . . .