RE: VPN Solution

Hi Guys and thanks for the replies so far.

Sorry for the lack of information, but if you have questions I am more than willing to answer them.

> Can / will you provide some more information such as what type of client will be connecting to the VPN concentrator?

The clients that will be connecting to the VPN server will be Windows clients. This is why I chose to build a PPTP VPN server as there would be no additional software to install on any of the clients.

> I believe the 1 concurrent connection you are referring to is a limitation of IPTables match extension for PPTP tunnels.  If you put the VPN

> Concentrator such that it is directly routable you should have better luck.

What do you mean by directly routable?  Are you referring to the DMZ suggestion I made earlier or something else such as bridging the connection?