AW: AW: AW: Why did I need strange ceiling settings? (fullversion)

Hi Andy,

I made the dumpfile and will send it to you in a separate private email. I
cannot see anything suspicious, but maybe I am not looking for the right
thing.
Same goes for netstat -s | grep retrans : The count does not rise during the
transfer.
For the modem, here is what it says:
                                down         up
Bit-rate  (fast)          :       15694         915
Bit-rate  (relative cap.) :       100 %       100 %
Bit-rate  (max)           :       15694         915
FEC error (fast)          :        7116           0
CRC error (fast)          :       13421           0
HEC error (fast)          :        5051           0
Noise margin              :      8.3 dB      8.5 dB
Attenuation               :     16.0 dB     12.8 dB
Transmit power            :     22.3 dBm    12.3 dBm
First channel             :          64          33
Last channel              :         505          59
Channel gaps              : 95 110 127 188 191 243 291 348

All this is very irritating. I don´t think it depends on the remote host,
because it appears on every remote I try.
Are you sure that tc makes everything right? I would say it?s the easiest
point of failure.
Do you have any more ideas?

Thanks,
 Philipp