NAT/MASQ with multiple external static IPs

Hello everyone,
really not sure if this is a LARTC question or not, but I have several hundred users all MASQ'd behind a single static IP. Users are reporting that certain websites are blacklisting that single static external IP for various reasons. What I would like to do is use several external IP's and have a MASQ'd user getting a random one each time.

Here is a very simplified example:

eth0:    1.2.3.4
eth0:1   1.2.3.5
eth0:2   1.2.3.6
eth0:3   1.2.3.7

eth1:   192.168.0.0/16

Whereas, a user will sent out and given one of the eth0 addresses by random.

Any clue where to start looking?

Thanks!

Ron
ron@xxxxxxxxxx