RE:

All I'm a little confused about something.

I'm using GRED and HTB deployed in a AF/EF terms of service environment.
I am rate limiting to 550 kbps.  If I take GRED off my leaf HTB classes
then FIFO will take over.  The problem I see is that my rate received
goes up to 700 kbps rather than 550 with GRED.

Questions:

My question is what is causing the rate limit?  HTB or GRED/FIFO
	- Does HTB say start dropping... and then GRED or FIFO is the
method at which to drop?

Is GRED more accurate because it is dropping before the rate limit is
breached?  (early drop)

Is FIFO higher because it drops after the rate has been breached?