Re: Two uplinks, two networks and policy routing help requested

I'm not much of a expert, but I would try some of the following

I would try src routing

ip rule add fwmark 1 table network1
ip route add default via 128.61.111.242/241(depending on gateway) table network1
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -s 128.61.110.0/24 -j MARK --set-mark 1

ip rule add fwmark 2 table network2
ip route add default via 199.77.254.106/105 table network2
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -s 143.215.204.0/27 -j MARK --set-mark 2

this is just some samples, u can alot more in dept with src routing,
but I would try this first

u can also do dynamic routing with ospf and set your links costs if u
want to set priorities on links etc, otherwise go big with BGP routing

Like I said, im no expert , hope it helps

Sew