Re: Problem with two providers:Need to route packets on the interface on which they arrives.

There is a simple way a hard way to do this. You could use
connmark in iptables. And then use ip rule & routes to set
route based on that. As I am not going to replicate this to test
I wont try and guess commands.

Easiest configure 2 IP's on server.

DNAT like
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING 1 -i ethA -j DNAT --to-destination
<10.0.0.A>
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING 1 -i ethB -j DNAT --to-destination
<10.0.0.B>

ip rule add from 10.0.0.B lookup 120
ip route add default via <B ISP Address> table 120

Thats the easiest I can think of.