Re: Two outbound internet links, using one network interface

From:  Dashamir Hoxha <dasho@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:  Pio Mendez <pio_mendez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: Two outbound internet links, using one network interface
Date:  Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:37:19 +0200
>Pio Mendez wrote:
>>PREROUTING chain is not traversed by local traffic, but OUTPUT
>>chain does.
>
>I think that OUTPUT is traversed after routing decision is taken, so
>it is still the same problem.

I'm using OUTPUT chain in production environment to balance squid box traffic between 2 ISP, so I'm sure that you can reroute output packets using mangle OUTPUT chain.

After traversing mangle and nat OUTPUT chains there is another routing process. Please check this diagram:

http://www.imagestream.com/~josh/PacketFlow.png

Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo, YupiMSN Compras: Haz clic aquí...