Ipp2p with connmark

Hi,
I want to classify with ipp2p packets that I've captured with tcpdump.
I send the packets with tcpreply.
I had to create a bridge interface in order to enable the listening interface in promiscous mode
and to classify the traffic mirrored to that.
In this mode the traffic pass through the prerouting chain of the mangle table (on bridge).
I want to used connmark for recognized flows, and I see the rules for iptables in the site of ipp2p.
These are the four rules:

01# iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -j CONNMARK --restore-mark
02# iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m mark ! --mark 0 -j ACCEPT
03# iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m ipp2p --ipp2p -j MARK --set-mark 1
04# iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m mark --mark 1 -j CONNMARK --save-mark

But the flows that pass throught bridge are not recognized, the packets are mark in the third rule
but no packets are accepted by second rule.
Connmark can mark flow that cross a bridge ethernet port in promisc mode?

Thank you very much, regards,
Maurizio Gladioro.