How can I get min 64kbps max 128kbps bandwidth

Hi all

I have read the lartc manual, I have read the some faqs but still don't
know how to achive the following:

I have a 512kbps line which I share with 8 customers.
Now what I have is everyone gets max 64kbps. That's fine.

DEV=ath0
DEV_MAX_RATE=6mbit
DEV_RAT_LOW=64kbit
DEV_RATE_HIGH=128kbit

tc qdisc del dev $DEV root
tc qdisc add dev $DEV root handle 1: cbq avpkt 1000 bandwidth
$DEV_MAX_RATE cell 8 mpu 64
tc class add dev $DEV parent 1:0 classid 1:1 cbq bandwidth $DEV_MAX_RATE
rate $DEV_RATE_HIGH avpkt 1000 prio 5 bounded isolated \
allot 1514 weight 1 maxburst 21
tc filter add dev $DEV parent 1: protocol ip prio 5 u32 match ip dst
0.0.0.0/0 flowid 1:1

But what I want is if there is unused bandwith i.e. others are not
'working' I want to divide this
available bandwith euqal to the users who are working BUT only at a
maxmimum of 128kbps.
I.e. min 64kbps max 128kbps for every user.
I now from reading that you can do such things with borrow but how??

Any help very welcome

Thanks

Beat