ingress and flowid

Hi there,

I am trying to understand our router / firewall, that was configured
by another person. It is a Debian GNU/Linux with several
configurations with tc and iptables.

I have a question about flowid in ingress qdisc. As fas as I know,
this qdisc is a dummy one, and flowid is just used with :1 because the
traffic have to be redirected to something.

However, in our router, there are some filters of ingress qdisc, that
have differents flowids (:1, :2 and :5). Does that have any sense?

Thanks very much,

tizo