getting a local name on a network

Hi I have written my firewall rules and it is working great, blocking p2p with layer7 and ipp2p between pm and 6am, also using ulog to get in all into mysql only problem is when it comes to accounting for the local traffic as all it shows is ip address, I have been looking around for a command to get the “windoz” name from an ip address then a quick script to change the log entries to also have names.  Wondering if anyone has done this?

Kind Regards

William Bohannan