How to add multiple filters and netem rules on a single interface?

Hi!

We want to run TCP streams to several port numbers through one interface, each with a different delay set by Netem.
E.g. TCP streams to port 80 could have 50ms delay, while TCP streams to port 81 could have 100 ms delay and so on.

We have tried to solve this by using a combination of tc filter and netem rules, but we can't get it quite right.
We are considering one class per port, each with their own Netem delay and the following filter:

tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent (?) prio 1 u32 match ip protocol 6 0xff match u16 80 0xffff at 20

Is this possible? If so, how do you create the class hierarchy and how do you combine each filter with the netem rule?

Thank you very much in advance!

Jon Pedersen