Logging dropped out-of-sequence packets on a load balanced router

Hi,

I am trying to get information on out-of-sequence packets being dropped on my load balanced multilink router.

Can anyone give me any information on how best to log/track such packets?

The router is based on Leaf Bering uClib 2.4 (kernel 2.4.26)

The load balancing is being done using teql over a number of gre tunnels, each on a separate ethernet ADSL to a central box where the gre tunnels terminate and the packet stream hits the Internet.

If one of the ADSL channels suffers from high latency then it seems that packets get dropped - I assume due to excessive packets being out of sequence on the remote end.

The effect is particulary noticeable if one ADSL channel has a higher round trip latency than the others, or under heavy load if one channel has a lower speed.

Best regards,
Derek