Looking for info

Firstly if this is not list specific then excuse me.

I am looking for information on how I might use a Linux box with three network cards to service two subnets off of a single 10Mg VPN feed.  We have currently got two 5 offices all connected over a VPN. 2 of the offices are to merge but for simplicity we don't want to change all the IP addresses. We are moving the two networks xxx.xxx.0.0 and yyy.yyy.0.0 into the same building with a single 10Mg feed.

What I would like to achieve is a single linux box with 3 network cards in, one on the 10Mg feed (10.0.0.1), one on the xxx.xxx.0.0 network (xxx.xxx.100.99) and one on the yyy.yyy.0.0 network (yyy.yyy.100.99).

With a completely clean redhat 7 install is this a simple thing to achieve? What sort of routing tables would I need?

Again sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but if it is, if you could then point me in the direction of the right place, I would be grateful.

Neil.

Mulberry would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of an important change which will be taking place as of Monday 10th July 2006.

Mulberry's head office currently at Kilver Court, Shepton Mallet will be re-locating to the following address:
The Rookery, Chilcompton, Somerset, England, BA3 4EH.
Main telephone number: 01761 234500.

Individual contacts should be making you aware of their new phone numbers shortly.

This E-mail and any attachments are confidential to the addressee and may contain copyright material. Any opinions expressed within this E-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.
If you are neither the addressee nor an authorised recipient for the addressee, please notify us of the receipt, delete this message and all copies from your system and do not use, copy, or disseminate the information in, or attached to it, in any way.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to virus scan our E-mail. Our messages are checked for viruses, but please note that we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with the message.
Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY - www.maildefender.net