Re: Fwd: HTB shaping & borrowing info

2006/5/28, Andreas Klauer <Andreas.Klauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
So, in other words, A is allowed to take bandwidth from B.
B and C stick to their bandwidth limits.

There is a misunderstanding, sorry.
I need to know if it is possible to manage in a dynamic way the assignment of traffic to workstations and of the traffic that they could use.

Like I said above, in the case that B is not producing traffic, 7/8 of the 20 MB/s need to be assigned to A and the remaining 1/8 will remain to B.

As final result A,B,C could exchange dynamically their "banda".

Is possible, to change d
ynamically their band assignment?
--
Stefano Mainardi
Presidente Associazione ILDN - Italian Linux Distro Network