Re: How to limit bandwidth in iptables -- HELP

That must have been me lamenting. Sure, there is plenty online, but
sometimes difficult to collate & appreciate I guess. Anyway, try these
too:

http://www.docum.org

This site has an EXCELLENT FAQ section, it answered many questions I
had, like burst, cburst, quantum etc. It also has tests with graphs
that show what happens when one adjusts these values. There are
excellent links too. Well done to Stef Coene!

http://kabru.eecs.umich.edu/qos_network/diffserv/DiffServ_prototype/qdisc

Now this is some of the best work I've come across! Using DS marking &
an excellent filter explanation. Definately higher grade.

Maybe we could start a repository with the best information around?
Suggestions anyone?
Or just a page somewhere with the most up to date links etc.?

If anyone from O'Reilly is reading this, PLEASE start a book!