about raw table

I have two questions about the raw table of the iptables.

1. in all the documentation it is said that the packages with the target NOTRACK will not be connection tracked. Do they pass through the nat tables. Can I make on them SNAT or DNAT?

2. if a rule from the raw table is deleted, the flow that went to that rule will be conntracked by nat afterwards or not?

Marius