Re: pppoe question

Title: OpSign

    Yes, edit the script adsl-connect problably in in /sbin and remove the route del command, better, just comment it out.
    I had the same poblem and that solved it.

    []s.

the sew wrote:
Hi THere,

sorry if this is a stupid question or does not belong to this forum.

 I've set my DEFROUTE=no in my ifcfg-ppp0 and when I bring the ppp0
up, it deletes my old default load balance routes which I do not want,
as I just want the interface to be up, but not touching my default
routes

any advice

Thanks

SEW