Re: Forwarding connections/packets across interfaces

Martin A. Brown wrote:
Did you pay your semi-annual chicken-sacrificing bill? If not, I may not be able to help you.
That bill is paid, but my ticket on the clue train isn't...

Hour after I wrote that, I realized there's not return path for packets. At least to that source address.
Have a potential solution working using SNAT.  Thanks for indulging me.
-Alan

--
Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Integration and Administration
<asparks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>