Re: Shaping per IP in PPPoE borrowing or sharing Uplink or Downlink

If they are all on the same ethernet device, you can match them with:
tc filter add dev ${DEVICE} parent 1: protocol all u32 \
match u16 0x8864 0xFFFF at -2 flowid 1:${ID}

8864 is the PPP session ethernet protocol

you can play around with u32 if you want to match tos or ports and stuff..

--
Anton Glinkov
network administrator