ESFQ not so fair?

Hello!

I am using since yesterday ESFQ instead of N HTB queues. It mostly works OK, but when somebody is using one single sesion (for example downloading file via FTP), it gets weird speed. For example it is 20 kilobytes pres second, then drops down to 9, then 20 again, and then slowly to 0 and stops. But when using download accelererator of some kind or bittorrent client which uses many connections, speed seems to be stable.

I am using esfq that way:

qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:4 handle 4:0 esfq perturb 600 hash fwmark divisor 13 qdisc add dev eth1 parent 1:2 handle 2:0 esfq perturb 600 hash dst divisor 13

On eth0 every IP is marked with different value by IPMARK module. On eth1 it is not necessary so I use dst hash. I have more values than 2^13 so I can't use direct hash.

Any ideas? Is it possible to use bigger divisor or algorithm is not designed to deal with bigger hash? Any ideas will be appreciated!

--
Michał Margula, alchemyx@xxxxxxxxxxxx, http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/
"W życiu piękne są tylko chwile" [Ryszard Riedel]