Re: u32 and iptables do not work together

Thank you all for the answers...

Andreas Klauer escreveu:
On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 03:18:01PM +0200, Piotr Chytla wrote:
On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 08:21:40AM -0300, Nataniel Klug wrote:
I think it worked fine... This is my new script (below the text). I just dont know how can I know if this traffic is relly going to the class I send it... hehehehe... I am marking Skype packages using L7-Filter like this:

If you want to see packets in class you can use sch_log, quite good
module, you must attach it to class and you will see every packet in this class in tcpdump.

Or, without additional software, and a bit less of information, you could just have a look at the tc statistics. In case of mixed classes you can temporarily create an extra class for the packets you want to test filters on.

If packets go into this class and it's the same number as are marked by iptables, the classification works.

Regards
Andreas Klauer