iproute v2.6.15 20060110 kernel 2.4.31-gentoo-r1 ip route show do es not show all routes?

I am using policy based routing and I have 3 route tables setup, ADSLLink1,
ADSLLink2, and ADSLLoadBalanced, "ip route show <table>" will show me the
routes that I have added to the first two, but not from ADSLLoadBalanced, it
will show the last route that was added to the table but no others.

There are approx 16 routes added to the table, I know they are there because
they work, I cannot add them again, and I can delete them (but not delete
them again without adding them).

It did work with 4 routes added to the table I seem to recall, but I cannot
test that again as the machine is in use and rather important.

Where does iproute ip read the routes from? Is there a proc entry that I can
read to check if the kernel is exposing them or if the fault lies in
iproute?

Thanks
Andy

Ignore this text, it disables our lame email disclaimer from being appended
to this email: JOSEDV001TAG ;)