ULOGD and Snort Inline

Hi All,

       I am facing a problem when using ULOG daemon and SNORT (inline mode)
with iptables.

My set up is like this.

1. I need ULOG daemon to log firewall logs to MYSQL database.
2. I need SNORT in inline mode for intrusion prevention.

Both can work fine induvidually with iptables. But ULOG daemon cannot work
when SNORT is also running.

Probably the reason is that snort also hooks to netfilter along with ULOG.
So the packet does not come to ULOG. Is it so?

Does anybody have such a setup up and running ?? Can somebody please help me
with some suggestions as to how to run snort inline and ULOGD together ?

Thanks a lot.
Regards
Navaneeth