Re: Kernel panic with load balancing

Hi!

Thanks for your explanation, it seems my hardware is also buggy, lspci shows:

0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: ServerWorks GCNB-LE Host Bridge (rev 32)
0000:00:00.1 Host bridge: ServerWorks GCNB-LE Host Bridge
0000:00:02.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet
Controller (rev 02)
0000:00:04.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 21152 PCI-to-PCI Bridge
0000:00:06.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro
100] (rev 0c)
0000:00:0e.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage XL (rev 27)
0000:00:0f.0 Host bridge: ServerWorks CSB5 South Bridge (rev 93)
0000:00:0f.1 IDE interface: ServerWorks CSB5 IDE Controller (rev 93)
0000:00:0f.2 USB Controller: ServerWorks OSB4/CSB5 OHCI USB Controller (rev 05)
0000:00:0f.3 ISA bridge: ServerWorks CSB5 LPC bridge
0000:00:10.0 Host bridge: ServerWorks CIOB-X2 PCI-X I/O Bridge (rev 05)
0000:00:10.2 Host bridge: ServerWorks CIOB-X2 PCI-X I/O Bridge (rev 05)
0000:01:04.0 Ethernet controller: D-Link System Inc DL10050 Sundance
Ethernet (rev 15)
0000:01:05.0 Ethernet controller: D-Link System Inc DL10050 Sundance
Ethernet (rev 15)
0000:01:06.0 Ethernet controller: D-Link System Inc DL10050 Sundance
Ethernet (rev 15)
0000:01:07.0 Ethernet controller: D-Link System Inc DL10050 Sundance
Ethernet (rev 15)
0000:02:04.0 SCSI storage controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic
53c1030 PCI-X Fusion-MPT Dual Ultra320 SCSI (rev 07)

As you can see I tried to buy real server hardware, this is a Dell
server and the NICs are somewhat expensive. I've tried with other
NICs, and I get the same kernel panic, the only solution I've found is
to switch back to 2.4.29, but I'm missing features from 2.6, like the
hashlimit module in netfilter.

Greets,

Edu