Re: Fix list so it adds Reply-To: header

> Before you do that, you should first read:
>    http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
> Then, the rebuttal:
>    http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/reply-to-useful.html
>
> Finally, the rebuttal to the rebuttal:
>    http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/listreplyto.txt
>
> --
> Henry Yen <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>              Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
> Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York

Having been on this list which does not do the munging, and 3
subversion related lists which do.  I much prefer the munging, largely
agreeing with what is said in your third url. I haven't seen any
accidental posts to the list on the munging lists.  Instead I
constantly have people either accidentally only reply to me, or I
myself accidentally not respond to the list for lartc. If so many
people are doing it to me, then it stands to reason that there's cases
I'm not even seeing. It makes me wonder how many discussions on this
list unintentially left the list to private emails.

If the list owner does not wish for Reply-To munging I can accept
that, but I'd atleast like it considered.

- Jody