Re: What happened to the lartc mailing list?

It has always done that for me. That I believe is just because of poor
setup for the list where it doesn't use any Reply-To:  If someone who
has access to the mailing list server could set it up to use a

Seems the recent problem was more of something about the server not
sending out the emails to the list, but that apparently was fixed this
morning.

- Jody