HTB, strange capacity distribution

Hello,

after spending several hours reading archives, I decided to write new
post.

I successfully set up packet classification, made some basic HTB
setup, made some simple graphical representation from HTB statistics
data...

BUT, I cannot figure out how to refine HTB to get this behaviour:
I need that class "p2p" should be the last one to get some link
capacity.

If I set both RATE and CEIL for "p2p" to some constant value,
everything is OK. When I set CEIL for "p2p" e.g. to 2048 kbps (total
link capacity), "p2p" starts to get most of the link capacity and does
not want to give capacity to other classes with higher priorities!

I made a screen to help explain my problem. Please, see this picture:
http://elusion.sk/visual_inet_hory.png

Point A - "p2p" class (red line) has both RATE and CEIL set to fixed
value. I started download from web to fill "www" class. You can see,
"www" got remaining link capacity, "p2p" without a change - all as
expected.

Point B - I reset CEIL of "p2p" class to 2048 kbit (to use rest of the
unused capacity by other classes with higher priorites, up to link
capacity)

Point C - I started the same download from web as in Point A and this
is the PROBLEM. You can see, that "p2p" lowered a bit, and "www" class
got some capacity. What I expect is, that "www" class get most of the
link capacity and "p2p" class will fall to it's RATE, because "http"
class has higher priority than "p2p"

Point D - CEIL of "p2p" reset to fixed value

Point E - I tried the same download from web just to be sure it works.

This is my HTB config (using latest htb-init script):

root:
RATE=100Mbit

( local traffic:
RATE=50Mbit
CEIL=100Mbit
PRIO=0 )

"ctrl" class:
RATE=64kbit
CEIL=256kbit
PRIO=1

"other" class:
RATE=128kbit
CEIL=768kbit
PRIO=2

"www" class:
RATE=512kbit
CEIL=2048kbit
PRIO=3

"p2p" class:
RATE=386kbit
CEIL=386kbit (or 2048, for Points B and C in figure above)
PRIO=4

All want to set up is: If class "www" with prio 3 gets fully utilized
(I start 10 http downloads at the same time), I expect "p2p" class
with prio 4 to fall down to it's RATE 386 kbit - to free capacity for
"www" class

In another words: I expect "www" to overrule "p2p" ("p2p" still
getting it's RATE)

Can someone help to explain this? Maybe I did not get purpose of PRIO
setting, not sure. Help, please

Best Regards,
B. Gereg