Load Balance/Backup

Helo,
Good Morning,

Im have many problems with load balance/backup,
In test made with lartc.org scripts, the balance not work 50/50 , and when i down the link, the internet comes down. I need a Balance like Round Robin, and when one link comes down, the internet not stop.

In my mini-lab i have 2 links adsl,
3 ethernet card 2 for links and one for lan
my links using DHCP for get configuration.
Examples:
link 1 : 200.133.144.121
link2 : 200.203.159.162
LAN: 192.168.0.1

Sorry, because im Brazilian student, and my english is bad.

Thanks for help,
Leandro Valim.