nat for nonconnected network

Hi, how do you nat an address pool that is routed to a router but the router does not have/contain that network.
For example:

[isp 1.2.3.4] ----------[customer router 1.2.3.5]----->[dmz network]
  [route for 200.0.0.0/x get sent to customer router this address pool is assigned to customer, the isp is routing
   all 200.0.0.0/x to customer router]

I would like to map address 200.0.0.x/32 to dmz servers (web,mail...etc), but I have 'isp interface' and 'dmz interface'

What would be preferable using iptables of ip route, and is it possible to do this while not physically having this network bound the the customer system, or must I add the network to an interface such as lo?

thx jason