Re: can all internet traffic be directed thru 1 computer on aRouter?

Ian,

Let me try to understand.

You have a local network were you have many computers that have access to
the internet. They all go through one modem/router. So now you want to put a
gateway server betwen your LAN and the outside world so you can manage the
traffic?

It course can be done. If there is anything else you can serve us to make an
analisys.

Att,

Nataniel Klug
Gerente Cyber Nett