Please help in choosing the right patches

Dear Sir,

Please help me in building the right solution.

My requirement is:

1st I want to club both ISP bandwidth to get 512kbps.
2nd, In normal condition,  it should be in Load balancing.
3rd , In ISP Failover condition, traffic will automatically route to working ISP.

What I have:

I have installed the RHEL 3.0 with 3 Network Card. Kernel is 2.4.21-9EL
I have the link from two ISP both 256kbps. Both ISP given 8 real IP Pool.
One ISP is through Lease line, terminated at my router CISCO 1841. Output of this is connected to ETH1
2nd ISP is through Ethernet & connected to ETH2
ETH0 is connected to the Local zone.

What I have done:

I have gone through http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt AND further http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/ & got confused in choosing the right patch.
Please suggest if I will choose Jumbo Patch patch-2.4.20-ja1.diff , is any other patches also required after this? If yes, is there
any sequence in applying these patches?

Awaiting your valuable suggestion.

Thanking you,
Sandeep Agarwal