Re: Is local originated traffic affected?

> When i apply the rules my computer cannot acces the Internet or the
> LAN. Is this behavior normal? Do I need to write some rules for local
> IPs of my router? (I have sevaral, both on the internal and the
Generally speaking, queue disciplines/classes of a particular
network interface don't take in account whether outgoing packets being
queued were generated by localhost or are forwarded from other hosts.
So more probable reason of the effect described could be that your QoS
setup limits packets originating from localhost to very low rate (say,
0kbps), effectively dropping them. Or that could be a firewall
misconfiguration. Hope this hint helps.

--
    DO4-UANIC