Re: Curosity on HTB

Dnia poniedziałek, 23 stycznia 2006 11:47, rupak shrestha napisał(a):

> Hello members.
> I wanted know if htb shapes download speed and upload speed too? i want to
> give a client 128/64. so is it possible to give 128 download download speed
> and 64 upload speed.I mean 2 way traffic control.

You can shape only traffic outgoing from a network interface. To shape
incoming traffic you need other interface (so traffic incoming on one
interface is outgoing on other one so you can shape it). But this can
ofcourse be some virtual interface like IMQ.

--
| pozdrawiam / greetings | powered by Trustix, Gentoo and FreeBSD |
|  Kajetan Staszkiewicz  | JID: vegeta@xxxxxxxxx                  |