From: lartc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lartc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Hammerstein
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 1:26 PM
To: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FS: Cyclades PC300/TE2 Dual T1 Interface PCI Card For LinuxPC!

Hi. I have a Cyclades PC300/TE2 card that turns a Linux PC into a Dual T1 interface router. It is well made and high performance. I used it for a few years. It includes two T1 cables. Cyclades has gotten out of this business but the Linux kernel developer community supports this card so no additional driver is needed.

It cost me $700+. I would like to sell it for about $300.

Put this in a PC with Linux and you get a dual T1 router. Run BGP4 with freeware like Zebra. Way way cool.

http://www.cyclades.com/products/6/pc300
http://www.cyclades.com/resources/?wp=6
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/net/hdlc/#cards